Green Stone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Daily Routine?

2 posters

Go down

Your Daily Routine? Empty Your Daily Routine?

Post  Silver Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:37 pm

So guys whats your morning routine? Here's mine most common one since mine tends to change quite abit:

Monday ~ Friday:
Get up at 6:50-7:10am, Feed my Dogs, Brush teeth and all that stuff, get dressed, Get the bus at 7:45am, Arrive at school at 8:45am (unless the bus is late), Come home around 4:35pm, get dressed, eat, Homework and then Free Time.

Saturday ~ Sunday:
Normally get up around 12:00pm, Take a shower, Eat, Log onto my Laptop and check a few things, Then basically anything (Freetime) and stay up until 2:00am or more.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Routine? Empty Adolphuss

Post  Adolphuss Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 am

Monday~Saturday
get up at 7.00 get dressed have breakfast, feed dogs, feed cat, feed rabbit. get washed and brushed go to school at 8.10 get home from school 6.00pm watch simpsons have dinner, shower, tv, bed. ( apart from on saturdays i get home at 4.00 and have freetime)

Saturdayafternoon~sunday

( saturday afternoon play on pc watch tv and go outside) sunday get up around 9.00-11.00am watch tv, go on pc spend loads of time outside, chores for the animals, a few chores. somtimes read.
Adolphuss
Adolphuss
Admin

https://greenstone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum